• TL;DR continues to be my favourite weekly financial newsletter. They do such a great job.
• TFSAs limit is $7000 in 2024 and the OAS clawback goes up.
• In praise of slowness in life and investing.
• [T]he “silent walk” movement is essentially Gen Z’s discovery of inner monologue as an alternative to constant electronic entertainment. How to make your mind quieter.
• A surprisingly radical proposal: make people happier – not just wealthier and healthier.
Sadly, my husband’s biological sister lost her 25-year-old son yesterday. I’ll be back tomorrow with other things. Today is just a sad day.